CHOOSE ONE MOCK TEACHING WHICH YOU FEEL IS THE BEST. JUSTIFY WHY THE CHOICES.
In
my last reflection I was too nervous rite but I did well in my mock teaching
mainly due to my confident. So, I think that you all be yourself and confident
and don't put yourself in underground. All my friends give their best in their
mock teaching. Even though it is new and first for us. We also need
to overcome some mistakes that my lecturer Dr.Ng has identified to be an
effective teacher.
In
my point of view, I think Fatin was the best presenter for the mock
teaching. The reason why I choose her because of her first impression is
well worked. Why I tell this because she starts up her mock teaching by
showing a picture that related to the topic. The topic that she taught was
conjunction. The picture really attracts all of us.
Then,
she have given the briefing about the terms such as but, so, because, and,
or. She have not give a longer explanation to the terms but she have given
short and sweet explanation with examples of pictures. It's really great,
because we can picture the terms. and then she have carried out an
activity by using a dice that made by paper which all the sides of dice
contain the five terms and one side stated that lucky.
We
are so excited....She randomly pick people to roll the dice. From the
words the students need to make sentence. It's really interesting and we don't
have the time to talk to my friends and nobody in our class is lucky. Ha Ha
Ha...She also has a very good flow of teaching process. She can interact with
the students easily and makes them become active in the classroom. We all
engaged with her class. I also love her voice projection and the way
she conducts the class without letting us to feel boring.
She
also carried out a class activity by distribute the hangouts and gave 3 minutes
to finished it. After 3 minutes, she have discussed the answer in class.
Besides that, she also use the best teaching pedagogies methods in right way
which is direct instruction, collaborative learning and etc.
So I
believe that Fatin would be a great teacher in future because now I
can look through her confident level, the methods and trust that she will
continue all these teaching methods in her future. That why I choose Fatin
as the best teacher for mock teaching. She has done great job and make the
class more fun. Good luck Fatin.
Thank
You.

hai siva.. i am also choose fatin as one of the best mock teaching. there are many thing that can be reason that we choose it. what the things in fatin mock teaching that you can use in your teaching and learning process? thank you
ReplyDeleteHi madihah, Definitely I use the dice game because it's attracts more the students interest. Do you agree with my point of view?
ReplyDelete